Comment on page
- The agent should have ODK collect and Smart Scanner Application Installed
- Agents should have form access.
- Agents should have downloaded the program form on his/her device.
- Beneficiaries should have their National ID card with them.
- ODK MTS Connector which is mapped to the form should be in Running status.
- 1.Open the program form from the ODK Collect application.
- 2.Click on Fill Blank Form to fill in all form fields with beneficiary data.
- 3.At some point, the form will have the Launch button. Click on the Launch button to scan the QR code on the National ID of the Beneficiary.
- 4.Once the scanning is done beneficiary data will be auto-populated as per the form fields configuration.
- 5.After filling in all the mandatory fields click on the Save and Submit button.
- If the Field Agent is online, the submitted entries will be sent to ODK Central and will be listed under View Sent Form or else they will be saved in the Field Agents device in Send Finalized Form Section.