Self Register Online
This guide helps beneficiaries to self-register through the beneficiary portal.
Beneficiaries should have the MOSIP-issued national ID with them.
- 1.Go to the beneficiaries portal login page.
- 2.Click on Sign IN with MOSIP to continue with a MOSIP-issued national ID.
- 3.Navigate to Login with OTP using LOG IN HERE and provide the VID/UIN.
- 4.After clicking Get OTP, OTP will be sent to the registered email and phone number.
- 5.Provide the OTP and click on Verify to proceed further.
- 6.Provide consent and click on Allow which navigates to the beneficiary portal home page.
- 7.Click on View All Programs to check out the available programs to apply for.
- 8.Click on Apply to fill in the beneficiary details in the program form.
- 9.Once the form fields are filled click on Submit button for application submission.
- 10.Once the program form is submitted, the program will be added to the My Programs section with the Submitted status and the beneficiary will be registered to the program. also will be listed in the OpenG2P Registry Individual as well.