Enrol Registrants into Program
This guide will help enrol registrants into a program, who are registered through offline registration and online self-registration process.
- There should be registrants with respect to the program
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on the program name on which enrolment needs to be done.
- 3.After landing on Program detailed view page, check the beneficiaries section for the registrants who are in draft status.
- 4.Navigate back to the program list view page and click on Enrol Eligible Registrants to enrol the registrants who are in draft status.
- 5.Enrolment of registrants will be based on the Eligibility criteria set as per the program.
- 6.The registrants who pass the eligibility criteria will be enrolled on the program with Enrolled status and those who fail the eligibility criteria will be given Not Eligible status.