This guide provides the steps to identify duplicate registrants in the program. The registrants are deduplicated based on the Deduplication Managers configured in the program.
The user should have a Program Administrator role.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on the desired program name.
- 3.The Programs detail page shows the number of beneficiaries enrolled in the program.
- 4.Check on the Beneficiaries to view the complete list of registrants including the registrants in Draft status.
- 4.Navigate back to the program detail view page and click on Deduplicate.
- 5.The registrants with duplicate IDs are marked Duplicated in the status column.