Comment on page
Create Self-Service Portal Form
This guide provides steps for the Website Editor to create a general intake sheet. This intake sheet is filled by the applicant while applying for a program.
The user must have a Website Editor role.
- 1.Navigate to the Website using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on Go to Website to navigate to the website home page.
- 3.Click on the + New button to create a new form.
- 4.Click on Page to create a form.
- 5.Enter the page title and click on Create button under New Page pop-up window.
- 6.Drag and drop the Form in the Dynamic Content from the BLOCKS section
- 7.The Edit tool appears. Click on the Form's Fields to enable the Style Section.
- 8.Select Apply For Program and add more form fields using +Field from the STYLE section.
- 9.In the Field section, select the type Existing Fields and select the fields of choice.
- 10.To add fields that are not available under Existing Fields, use the type Custom Field and add desired fields.
- 11.Click Save to add the field to the portal form.
- 12.You can also create a form from an existing one on the portal by clicking the + sign on the menu and selecting the desired one.