Create Payment Interoperability Layer Payment Manager
This guide provides the steps to create a Payment Interoperability Layer Payment Manager.
The user should have a Program Manager role.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on Configuration and then on Payment Interoperability Layer Payment Manager.
- 3.Click on Create button which will navigate to the Payment Interoperability Layar Payment Manager creation page.
- 4.In the payment manager creation page provide a name for the payment manager, select the program name, select Automatically Create batch if required, provide the Payment End Point URL and Select the Payee DFSP ID Type.
- 5.Once the payment manager is saved it will be listed under the payment manager list view page which further can be used under the program configuration for which it is mapped.