Create ODK Form
This guide provides steps to create a new ODK form for a program.
- 1.Login to ODK Central.
- 2.Click on the +New button to create a new project
- 2.Provide the project name same as the program name for which creating the form.
- 3.Once the project is created and listed on the ODK home page, click on the project name.
- 4.Click on the +New button on the project overview page to create a new form.
- 5.Choose a file which has form values and upload it.
- 6.Once the form file is uploaded it will be in draft status. Click on Publish Draft to publish the form.
- 7.Once the draft is published it will be listed under the project overview.