Create Fast2SMS Notification Manager
This guide will provide the steps to create a Fast2SMS notification manager.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on Configuration and then on Fast2SMS Notification Manager.
- 2.Click the Create button to navigate to the Fast2SMS notification manager creation page.
- 3.Fast2SMS notification manager creation page
- Name: Provide a name for the manager
- Program: Select the program from the drop-down for which the manager is created
- On Enrolled In Program Template: Select the template from the drop-down for program enrolment notification.
- On Cycle Started Template: Select the template from the drop-down for the program cycle started notification.
- On Cycle Ended Template: Select the template from the drop-down for the program cycle-ended notification.
- Send API Endpoint: Provide the service provider API endpoint.
- Access Token: Provide the access token of the service provider.
- 5.After clicking on the Save button notification will be saved under the Fast2SMS notification manager list view page.