Create Email Notification Manager
This guide will provide the steps to create an Email Notification Manager.
The user should have a Program Manager role assigned.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on Configuration and select Email Notification Manager.
- 3.Click the Create button to go to the Email Notification Managers view.
- 4.Enter the Name and Program in the Email Notification Managers view.
- 5.The view allows the configuration of a template for each of these event types:
- On Enrolled In Program Template
- On Cycle Started Template
- On Cycle Ended Template
- On Otp Send Template
- On Generate Voucher Template
There are two ways to configure a template for an event:
a. Use an existing template: Go to step#6.
b. Create a new template: Go to step#7.
- 6.Click on the drop-down button and select the template from the drop-down list. Go to step#11.
- 7.Enter a name for the new template. When a non-existing template name is entered, the option Create and Edit appears. Click on this option.
- 8.A new dialogue box appears. Enter the details.
- Name: Name of the template
- Applies to: Applicable context; For example, the option Contact sends the mail to the beneficiary email
- Attachments: Attachments to be sent with the email
- 9.Click on the Email Configuration sub-tab.
- From: Author's email id
- Default Recipients: Enable the box to send email to default recipients
- To (Emails): Recipient email address
- To (Partners): Comma-separated emails of the program partners
- Cc: Comma-separated emails of the recipients to be copied for this email
- Reply To: The email that the recipient can reply to
- Scheduled Send Date: The date on which the mail will be sent
- 10.Click on the Advanced Settings sub-tab.
- Language: Language for the content
- Outgoing Mail Server: Outgoing mail server
- Auto Delete: If enabled, the email is deleted automatically
- Optional report to print and attach: Optional field for reports
- 11.Optionally, enable the checkbox Send Immediately to send the email notification to beneficiaries immediately after the program enrollment, at the start of the cycle, and at the end of the cycle.
- 12.Click on Save.