Configure Entitlement Manager under Program
This guide provides steps to configure an entitlement manager in the program.
The user must have the Program Administrator role.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Select the desired program to configure.
- 3.Navigate to the Configuration section on the program's detailed view page.
- 4.Click on Add a Line in the Entitlement Managers section.
- 5.A pop-up window appears. Click on Create.
- 6.Another pop-up window appears. Select the desired manager type (Default/Voucher) from the Manager drop-down.
- 7.Another drop-down appears beside the Manager drop-down. Enter a name for the entitlement manager and select Create and Edit.
- 9.Click on Save.
- 10.The manager gets added, click on Save and Close.
- 11.In the Entitlement Manager section, an entitlement manager is created.