Create Deduplication Manager under Program
This guide provides steps to create and configure the deduplication manager inside the program.
The user must have the Program Manager role.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on the program name for which configuration to be done.
- 3.Navigate to the Configuration section on Program detailed view page.
- 4.Click on Add a line in the Deduplication Manager section.
- 5.Click on the Create button on the Add: Deduplication Managers pop-up window.
- 6.Select the deduplication manager type.
- 7.Once the name is provided to the deduplication manager, Create and Edit buttons will appear to click on Create and Edit button to create a deduplication manager.
- 8.Select the ID type from the Supported ID Document Types drop-down.
- 9.Click on the Save button and then click on the Save & Close button which will save the deduplication manager to that program under configuration.