Create and Approve Disbursement Cycle
This guide will provide the steps to create and approve the disbursement cycle under a program.
The user should have a role which is configured in the Approver Group under Configure the Cycle Manager while creating program.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on the program name for which cycle needs to be created.
- 3.After Clicking on Create New Cycle, the new cycle will be added in the cycle section with Draft status.
- 4.Navigate inside the cycle using the arrow icon button beside the cycle name.
- 5.After clicking on Copy Beneficiaries from Program button program beneficiaries will be copied into the cycle.
- 6.Click on Prepare Entitlement to create entitlements to beneficiaries as per the Entitlement Manager configuration
- 7.Once the entitlement is ready click on Approve button where cycle status will be moved from Draft to To Approve.
- 8.Once more click on Approve button to approve the cycle and the cycle status will be moved from To Approve to Approved.