Comment on page
The guide here provides steps to create a new program. A program is typically created by a Program Manager who can create and administer programs.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
Create a new program
- 2.Click on the Create Program to reach the Program creation page. Provide Program name, target type and currency. There are tabs for the configuration of various managers.
- 3.Eligibility criteria:Configure eligibility criteria
- 5.Cycle Manager: Set parameters of disbursement cycles.
- Auto-approve Entitlements: To set entitlements via rules, without any manual approvals.
- Recurrence: The time period for the repetition of a cycle.
- 6.Entitlement Manager: Set parameters for entitlements.
- Amount Per Cycle: The amount disbursement of a group or individual per cycle.
- Maximum number of individuals in a group: Maximum number of individuals who get disbursements per group (optional).
- Transfer Fee(%): Fee incurred for disbursement as a percentage of disbursement (optional).
- Transfer Fee Amount: Fee incurred for disbursement as an absolute amount (optional).
- 7.Click the Next button to import the matching registrants to the creating program. In the pop-up window select Yes.
- 8.Once the program is created it will be listed under the program list view page.