Configure Proxy Mean Test
The guide provides steps to enable and configure the proxy mean test.
The user must have a Program Manager role.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on the program name for which configuration to be done.
- 3.Navigate to the PMT Configuration section on Program detailed view page.
- 4.Enable PMT and click on Add a line in the PMT Parameters field.
- 5.Select the field and provide its weightage.
The above-mentioned selection fields are computed fields and can be added in the settings.
- 6.Click on the Save & New button to select a new field and provide its weightage or Save & Close button which will save the fields and their weightage to that program under configuration.
- 7.Click on the Save button.
Enable developer mode.
Settings --> Developer Tools --> 'Activate the developer mode'
- 1.Navigate to Settings using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on Technical in the setting menu.
- 3.Navigate to Models under Database Structure heading.
- 4.Search Program Registrant Info model in the search bar.
- 5.Click on g2p.program.registrant_info model.
- 6.Click on add a line in Fields section.
- 6.Add field name, type, label, dependencies field and compute logic.
- 8.Click on the Save & New button to select a new computed field or Save & Close button which will save the computed field in the model.
- 9.Click on the Save button.
So, these computed fields will display in the selection field of PMT Configuration.