Configure Program Manager under Program
This guide provides steps to add program managers to the program. The program manager is responsible for creating and assessing the cycles for the program.
The user must have the Program Administrator role.
- 1.Navigate to Programs using the menu bar.
- 2.Click on the desired program.
- 3.Click on the Configuration section on the program detailed view page.
- 4.Click on the Add a line in the Program Managers section.
- 5.A pop-up window appears. Click on Create.
- 6.Another Pop-up window appears. Select Default from the drop-down.
- 7.Navigate to the newly developed box, enter the manager's name, and click on Create and Edit.
- 8.Enter the required Number of Cycles. Enable the checkbox Copy previous cycle to allow each cycle to copy the beneficiary details from the previous cycle. Enable Cycleless if no cycles are required in the program.
- 9.Click on Save.
- 10.The manager gets added to the list of program managers. Click on Save & Close.
- 10.Delete the default program manager and click on Save.