Comment on page
- 2.Select the format of the diagram as XML
- 3.Create the diagram and save it on your local machine. Make sure you follow the file naming convention of lowercase with hyphens as word separations.
openg2p-documentationrepository to your Github account.
- 5.Disable workflow in your repository fork:
- 6.On Github, upload/commit the
.drawiofile to your fork of
openg2p-documentationrepository in the branch of choice to the following folder:
- 7.Send a Pull Request.
- 8.After the PR is merged on the upstream repo a Gitbook Action Workflow will get triggered to convert the same to PNG format with
*.pngextension. The PNG file will be available in the same folder as the
.drawiofile. In this case, it will be the repository's
- 9.On Gitbook, insert the PNG image using the URL options shown by Gitbook. The URL to be given will be the GitHub URL e.g. https://github.com/OpenG2P/openg2p-documentation/raw/1.1/.gitbook/assets/add-deduplication-manager.png. Make sure you pick this URL in Raw format which will be available on the Download button on Github
.drawioalready exists in the
.gitbook/assetsfolder then you must directly edit the repository version of the same by following the procedure given below.
- 3.Authorize the Draw.io app on Github (follow the steps prompted).
- 4.Select the diagram in
openg2p-documentation--> your branch -->
- 5.Make changes.
- 6.Save the diagram - it will get Git-committed to your repository.
- 7.Send a Pull Request to
- 10.If the URL already exists in Gitbook, the updated image should appear after a page refresh.
- 1.Delete the diagram from Gitbook listing found here:
- 2.Delete the diagram from Github repository
openg2p-documentationfrom the corresponding branch