Access to Deployed Setup
The table below enumerates various admin/user access to the entire deployment. This includes access to machines, Rancher, Kubernetes cluster as well as OpenG2P application.
The guide below provides steps to provide Wireguard access to users' devices (called peers). Note that the access must be provided to each unique device (like a desktop, laptop, mobile phone etc). Multiple logins with same conf file is not possible.
The Wireguard conf file MUST NOT be shared with any other users for security reasons.
- 1.Login to the Wireguard node via SSH.> ssh -i <SSH key pem file> <user>@<ip>
- 2.Navigate to Wireguard conf folder> cd /etc/wireguard_general
- 3.You will see several pre-created peer config files. You may assign any one of the file (not assigned before) to a new peer/user.
assigned.txtfile to assign a new the peer (client/user). Make sure a conf file is assigned to a unique user, already assigned file is never re-assigned to another user.> vim assigned.txt
- 5.Add the peers with name as mentioned below. Example:> peer1 : <peer name>
- 6.Share the conf file with the peer/user securely. Example: